Everything was going so well. It was the perfect path toward greatness.
He reincarnated to the World of Cultivation after dying on Earth. Though he was new to everything, he survived with little to no harm.
He learned how to battle, cultivate, and even how to love. He trained along with his wives, mastering all the nine elements, and they finally ascended together. They planned to continue their adventures together in the higher realm called ‘Heaven Realm’.
Unfortunately, everything crumbled that day.
Just as they thought they had succeeded, rushing through the passage between the Realms, they were attacked by the Heavens and forcefully split apart.
The separation was painful but adventuring without them wasn’t an option.
Xuefeng would never leave anyone behind.
Join us and follow Xuefeng as he dominates the Heaven Realm!
Against Heaven’s Will is the continuation of "Spirit Cultivation." It’s advised to read them connected since this is book 2. The quality of book 1 is lower since its my first book but it gets better the more you read. Hope you enjoy this series.
- Chapter 1 - Water Element Land
- Chapter 2 - Golden-haired Duo
- Chapter 3 - Upgrade Fragments - Part 1
- Chapter 4 - Upgrade Fragments - Part 2
- Chapter 5 - House of Dragons
- Chapter 6 - Personal Disciples
- Chapter 7 - Beast Tamers
- Chapter 8 - True Power
- Chapter 9 - Hidden Leaf Village
- Chapter 10 - Cold Beauties
- Chapter 11 - Monetary System
- Chapter 12 - Scam
- Chapter 13 - Soul Realm
- Chapter 14 - Surrender Now!
- Chapter 15 - The Power of the Crowd
- Chapter 16 - Secretary of Defense
- Chapter 17 - Wus Background
- Chapter 18 - Tianshis Confession
- Chapter 19 - President Wus Arrival
- Chapter 20 - Let’s Talk About Xuefeng
- Chapter 21 - Promises
- Chapter 22 - Trade Unions Moves
- Chapter 23 - Playing Dirty
- Chapter 24 - Oh, Shit.
- Chapter 25 - Surprising Reunion
- Chapter 26 - Split Battle
- Chapter 27 - Legend of Four Devils
- Chapter 28 - Miss Wu - Future Boss!
- Chapter 29 - Cultivation Lesson - Part 1
- Chapter 30 - Cultivation Lesson - Part 2
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report