Gazing at the Starbucks café at the airports had become a ritual for her. A desperate attempt as she hoped against hope to see him again, probably get one more chance to kiss him again.
Looking at the store all lost, she walked ahead, but stumbled and bumped against someone.
The cup of coffee that he had in his hand spilled all over just like the first time when she had met him.
“Jesus Christ”, he muttered.
The moment she heard the voice she looked up and saw his face. It was the same face that had promised to stay next to her, till death did them apart.
Tears flooded her eyes and she could barely speak, “I knew you would come back for me Raymond”. She raised herself on her toes in an attempt to kiss him, but he blocked her lips with his palm.
“Whoa, whoa, Miss !!! I guess you have mistaken me for someone else.”
“What are you saying, Raymond? It's me, your Akira. The love of your life, your fiancée,” she said and stretched her hand showing the ring on her finger.
He stared at the ring for quite some time and then looked at her face apologetically and said,
“Miss please, I am already a married man.”
And then he silently walked away.
- Chapter 1: That fateful collision
- Chapter 2: What the F***
- Chapter 3: Coffee Again !!!
- Chapter 4: Blocked
- Chapter 5: Gods Plan
- Chapter 6: Damsel in distress
- Chapter 7: Transfixed
- Chapter 8: She ate the chocolates
- Chapter 9: Perplexed
- Chapter 10: Haunting memories
- Chapter 11: Pain demands to be fel
- Chapter 12: Silent Companion
- Chapter 13: A goodbye
- Chapter 14: Home is where the heart is
- Chapter 15: The notebook
- Chapter 16: My lady
- Chapter 17: Pretty with your hair down
- Chapter 18: What is she ?
- Chapter 19: You came back to me
- Chapter 20: Crass cacophony
- Chapter 21: Please dont leave me alone
- Chapter 22: Charting out plans
- Chapter 23: Hell breaks loose
- Chapter 24: The ordeal
- Chapter 25: Small reques
- Chapter 26: Picture-perfect Portrai
- Chapter 27: My poor thing
- Chapter 28: That hug though
- Chapter 29: My guardian angel
- Chapter 30: The burn
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report