Creating an Industrial Empire in 19th Century Parallel World
A mechanical engineer Poul Nielsen along with his best friend Jonathan Axelsen a civil engineer died after a truck crashed at the coffee shop where they were hanging out and got transmigrated in a late 19th-century parallel world, in the country of Avalonia. It was at the height of the second industrial revolution and to survive daily, they’ll have to work like others to earn pennies to get by the day. However, the two didn’t settle for less. They want to be the Edison, the Chrysler, the Rockefeller, the Carnegie, the Ford, and the Westinghouse of this new world.
This world doesn’t seem to have electricity? Then let’s start an electric power distribution company. Light is not enough, let’s build appliances and motors as well to make our business profitable.
This world doesn’t seem to have vehicles and ground transportation relies solely on horse-drawn carriages and trains. Let’s start an Automotive Manufacturing Company.
Huge infrastructure projects such as metro stations, skyscrapers, bridges, tunnels, and dams? Let’s start a Civil Engineering firm and build miracles in this world.
There is always money in guns, they say. Fine, let's invest in another venture, the arms manufacturing company.
And before we even know it, we will be the richest men in the world. However, the path won’t be easy as fierce competitions are up ahead. Robber barons who would do everything just to crush their competitors. Predator against predator, and government intervention.
- Chapter 1 Transmigration
- Chapter 2 New World?
- Chapter 3 Prejudice And Kindness
- Chapter 4 Unexpected Bet
- Chapter 5 19th Century Parallel World
- Chapter 6 Finding A Job
- Chapter 7 An Exhaustive Day
- Chapter 8 Opportunity Through Tragic Accident
- Chapter 9 A Huge Blessing
- Chapter 10 Axelsen & Nielsen Air Brake Company
- Chapter 11 An Important Call
- Chapter 12 Practicing The Pitch Before Demonstration
- Chapter 13 The Legendary Air Brake Trial
- Chapter 14 Discussions And Deals Made
- Chapter 15 Conducting Business
- Chapter 16 Big Day For The Axelsen & Nielsen Air Brake Company
- Chapter 17 Planning
- Chapter 18 New Site And Applicants
- Chapter 19 The Test Concludes
- Chapter 20 Now It Begins
- Chapter 21 A New Subsidiary?
- Chapter 22 Demonstrating The Idea Of Railway Signaling
- Chapter 23 Let There Be Light!
- Chapter 24 Discussion About Safety Standards And Six Year Plan
- Chapter 25 Testing The Electric Motor
- Chapter 26 Morgan’s Visitation
- Chapter 27 Morgan’s Inspection
- Chapter 28 The Heyday Of The Company
- Chapter 29 A Tragic News That Shocked The Country
- Chapter 30 Landing A Biggest Contract
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report