“I think… my boyfriend is trying to kill me,” Lin Sanjiu muttered.
As she thought about that rich, handsome, and gentle boyfriend of hers, she could not help but tremble all over.
At the present, someone close to her had personally raised the curtains to an apocalyptic hell, and slowly, it was creeping up to her.
What if earth devolved into a apocalyptic hellhole? What if you found out you not only have to survive just one apocalyptic event but have to struggle through multiple worlds with different end-world scenarios? And you get to meet more superpowered crazies than you can imagine!
Presenting the worst nightmare that your weird doomsday prepper neighbour with a bunker full of canned beans could have, Doomsday Wonderland is a novel filled with subverted tropes, non-OP characters and a female friendly label which offends all politically correct fanatics.
As ‘lucky’ humans evolved to posthumans with abilities to adapt to the New World or mutate into disgusting duoluozhongs to survive, follow Lin Sanjiu as she struggle through the multiple challenges to just live one more day… and make sense of this New World that will no longer be the same.
- Chapter 1: Cinderella’s Fear
- Chapter 2: Blistering Hot Night with a Steak
- Chapter 3: Card of Something, What Kind of Nonsense is That?
- Chapter 4: The Ten minutes with Mom
- Chapter 5: Incoming Crisis
- Chapter 6: Outcome of the First Battle… Fled
- Chapter 7: This New World
- Chapter 8: Oh No! It’s Dawn.
- Chapter 9: Everything in the Supermarket is Free on Doomsday
- Chapter 10: Potential Growth Value and a Visitor
- Chapter 11: The Person Behind the Door
- Chapter 12: Living on with Wang Sisi?
- Chapter 13: Yet Another Posthuman
- Chapter 14: Corpse Looting
- Chapter 15: Kong Yun
- Chapter 16: We Found Your Husband
- Chapter 17: Hot on the Heels
- Chapter 18: A Happy Blessing for Lin Sanjiu
- Chapter 19: Who Moved my Corpse Mountain?
- Chapter 20: Lin Sanjiu’s Roundabout Tactics
- Chapter 21: Welcome Back
- Chapter 22: Starting a Journey!
- Chapter 23: Gaining a New Member
- Chapter 24: It’s a Universal Law that the Main Character Must Die? (1)
- Chapter 25: It’s a Universal Law that the Main Character Must Die? (2)
- Chapter 26: It’s a Universal Law that the Main Character Must Die? (3)
- Chapter 27: It Was Simply a Death Full of Grievances
- Chapter 28: The Names of These Worlds Are Too Weird
- Chapter 29: Discussing Pocket Dimensions and Wiping out the Other Team
- Chapter 30: Luther Goes in for the Attack
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report