Hao Ren, an ordinary university student, saved a little girl who fell from the sky. By accident, he swallowed a “candy” that fell off of that girl’s body and somehow became the Dragon King’s son-in-law……
His life was turned upside-down from that point on.
There were dragons in this world? And they are living side-by-side with humans? Ancient Chinese Mythologies really happened?
Hao Ren got to experience a new world that was hidden from ordinary humans. Despite the thrills that came with the new discovery, there were challenges along the way.
He thought his easy life as the Dragon King’s son-in-law was going to be laid back, but conspiracies and undercurrents were coming his way.
- Chapter 1: Ate a Candy
- Chapter 2: The Arrogant yet Pretty Girl
- Chapter 3: I’m Not a Good Person?
- Chapter 4: Cottage by the Beach
- Chapter 5: Time to Find a Girlfriend
- Chapter 6: Bear the Anger of My Father!
- Chapter 7: Emergency Meeting
- Chapter 8: A Forced Marriage
- Chapter 9: And Your Identity Is…
- Chapter 10: Called by the Beauty
- Chapter 11: To Be Under the Spotlight
- Chapter 12: Just a Meal?
- Chapter 13: Obtained a Status
- Chapter 14: A Distant Goal
- Chapter 15: The First Visit
- Chapter 16: Strange Things Happen Every Year (2 In 1 Chapter)
- Chapter 17: All Dangerous People
- Chapter 18: I Disagree!!
- Chapter 19: Became a Replacement?
- Chapter 20: Unstoppable Peach Blossom
- Chapter 21: Aren’t You Too Generous
- Chapter 22: The Most Handsome Guy in East Ocean University
- Chapter 23: You Must Not Lose
- Chapter 24: Who Said We Are Not a Family?
- Chapter 25: The Mysterious Daoist Temple
- Chapter 26: Who’s Holding You Back?
- Chapter 27: Listen or Suffer
- Chapter 28: Just for a Little While
- Chapter 29: The Real Master
- Chapter 30: Failure of an Opportunity
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report