In 2173, the world’s first Full-World Virtual MMORPG game ‘Astral Online’ went on sale globally, forever changing the blue planet Asteria!
With its revolutionary Digital Capture System, astonishing graphics and ability to scan yourself into the game with up to 20% beautification, countless defenders rallied to play the game.
Fifty million players logged in on launch. There were no queues or lag on launch, leaving countless critics impressed and willing to try the game. Because the game used a 6-hour play limit a day, it allowed even working adults to keep up with young students and the unemployed.
A resounding success, as more people poured onto the game servers, families and friends alike. Astra Online became a household name overnight.
One month later, the game opened its first RMT system, which made earning a living from the game easier... Thus began the Astral rush!
Professional players formed guilds and factions to increase their profits, but nobody could know this prosperity was a mere joke.
One year later, players fused with their avatars, gaining powerful abilities in the real world, which tipped the power and caused chaos.
Two years later, demons and monsters from inside the game invaded the real world.
Three years later, over 90% of humanity perished, leaving the rest to hide like rats, unable to fight back in fear.
Four years later, this world is no longer ours. The demons march on our last bastions, one by one. They exterminated us.
Zell was an average player who liked to collect beasts in the game and evolve them into humanoids, as they were primarily females.
He spent most of his life working two jobs to make ends meet.
Thanks to the excellent healthcare of his country, there were no crippling debts. There was only emptiness.
When the end came, he was powerless and alone. His only companions were his cute pets and Rika, his cherished Flame Rabbit.
She was the only beast he evolved to a humanoid form after his late start to the game.
He died saving the life of a strange girl with white wings and his pet Rika, the sad eyes of Rika and the girl’s sorrow floating through the air as he slowly passed away.
However, instead of dying, he awoke inside an empty white room with a single computer and a strange, game-like screen that allowed him to edit his IRL avatar and persona.
Who offered him this second chance?
For what reason did they help him?
Can he meet Rika again?
Zell could never know; he only knew his second life’s goal.
- Chapter 1 Prologue
- Chapter 2 2: Recreating Myself [Part 1]
- Chapter 3 3: Recreating Myself [Part 2]
- Chapter 4 4: Zell Delacroix | Blessed By Fate!
- Chapter 5 5: Coming Home
- Chapter 6 6: Dave, Shove Your Crappy Job!
- Chapter 7 7: Level 1- Lady Killer
- Chapter 8 8: Finally...
- Chapter 9 9: Damn Hacks!
- Chapter 10 10: Noble Wolf!
- Chapter 11 11: Griselda - Grey War Maid
- Chapter 12 12: BloodPine Forest
- Chapter 13 13: Dire Situation?
- Chapter 14 14: Gale Wolf - Alpha!
- Chapter 15 15: Half Dragon Form!
- Chapter 16 16: A Brief Moment Of Respite!
- Chapter 17 17: Meeting The Future Sword Saintess
- Chapter 18 18: Secret Life Of The Beast Goddess!
- Chapter 19 19: Once More, Under The Setting Sun!
- Chapter 20 20: My Naughty Little Rabbit!
- Chapter 21 21: Crazy Rabbit Enjoys Thick Carrot [R18]
- Chapter 22 22: Nutritious Milkshake
- Chapter 23 23: Nostalgic Dwarf! Cute Anya!
- Chapter 24 24: Let’s Enter Together!
- Chapter 25 25: Enhancing Bloodlines! Tyrant? Emperor?
- Chapter 26 26: Fairy Fencer, Battle Cleric And Ravenous Beast!
- Chapter 27 27: These Girls Are Too Strong! Nerf Them!
- Chapter 28 28: Blood Bear! Fierce Battle!
- Chapter 29 29: The Sleeping Dragon Wakes Up!
- Chapter 30 30: Sudden Death!?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report