A prince sent into exile, without the means to fight back.
A young man trapped in an unfair world, without the status to bring about change.
Combined, they will have both means and status.
Armed with advanced knowledge from a strange world, will Prince Corco be able to cut through the injustice, regain his birthright and turn the country of his ancestors into a paradise of true peace, equality and prosperity?
“Okay, first step: Let's make some Brandy.”
...that’s a maybe then.
Author’s note: I love the idea of kingdom-building novels and think the genre has a lot to offer, but I don’t think many authors do them very well. Here is my attempt. The novel has a strong focus on politics and kingdom building, with occasional action and a bit of humor. Have fun.
- Chapter 1 Prologue
- Chapter 2 Dilemma
- Chapter 3 Alchemist Bombasticus
- Chapter 4 First Experimen
- Chapter 5 The Smell of Hope
- Chapter 6 Respective Plans
- Chapter 7 Marketing
- Chapter 8 Second Produc
- Chapter 9 Cultivation
- Chapter 10 Fake Seer, Fake Physician
- Chapter 11 Safety Ne
- Chapter 12 Business Partners
- Chapter 13 First Major Haul
- Chapter 14 Inventions
- Chapter 15 Matters of Faith
- Chapter 16 Prey
- Chapter 17 Three Captains
- Chapter 18 New Era
- Chapter 19 A Man of Few Words
- Chapter 20 Faith and Greed
- Chapter 21 Modern Siege Tactics
- Chapter 22 Manufactured Morale
- Chapter 23 Fallibility
- Chapter 24 Peace Offers
- Chapter 25 Greed and Motivation
- Chapter 26 Fake Pirates
- Chapter 27 Consequences
- Chapter 28 The Best Laid Plans
- Chapter 29 What Really Matters
- Chapter 30 On the Prowl
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report