Fate, a gatekeeper who had been working for the castle, is beset by a few burdens.
It is the constant hunger attacks triggered by a skill he had obtained upon birth. A useless skill, it only serves to make him hungrier; however, unbeknownst to him, it has a concealed ability.
On one day, having killed a thief sneaking into the castle, he finally noticed its true power.
A skill that feeds upon the very soul of the subjects he kills, taking away all their powers. And thus, finally, his constant hunger had been satiated for the first time.
With just that, the man who has been treated like a pile of trash slowly started raising his head. Having exceeded the concept of levels, he strikes fear with his terror-like strength, earning him the nickname…
- Chapter 1 – A person who has nothing
- Chapter 2 – The Struggling Gluttony Skill
- Chapter 3 – Skill Investigation
- Chapter 4 Greedy Black Sword
- Chapter 5 – Eating
- Chapter 6: The Dark Side of the Heart Family
- Chapter 7: Drowning in Hunger
- Chapter 8: Starvation Boost
- Chapter 9 Devouring greedily
- Chapter 10: The First Rank
- Chapter 11: A moment to relax
- Chapter 12: The Rumour in The Bar
- Chapter 13: The Body Who Was Lurking in The Moonlight Night.
- Chapter 14: The girl with a wicked weapon
- Chapter 15: Eating Side Dishes
- Chapter 16: The Mad Dog who bring Grievance
- Chapter 17: Glutton Caused by Gluttony
- Chapter 18: Greed’s Blow
- Chapter 19: The Oath of Promise
- Chapter 20: Turning Point
- Chapter 21: The Azure Sky
- Chapter 22 Things That Need to be Done
- Chapter 23 – Second Rank
- Chapter 24 – Departure
- Chapter 25 – Nostalgic Hometown
- Chapter 26 – Struggling Against the Past
- Chapter 27 – The Village that Remained the Same
- Chapter 28 – Harvesting with the Black Scythe
- Chapter 29 The Weight of a Fist
- Chapter 30 – Ridiculous Girl
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report