God of Illusions
Before he was a little over 10 years old, he was the nightmare of the Gorge of Heroes and the headache of countless people that had been abandoned by the world.
After leaving the Gorge of Heroes, he became a legendary figure of the number one academy in the continent, and he alone brought numerous changes to it.
Thereafter he stepped foot onto the continent to become a legend, but the road to become a legend was far more difficult than he’d imagined….
On a continent where puppet masters reign supreme, using anything and everything as weapons: living creatures, shoes, daggers, pendants, clothes, shields, guns — which they call puppets, this is the story of Bai Xiaofei with his trusty sidekick, Huskie, on a quest to find out exactly what happened to his parents and become the greatest illusion stream puppet master the world has ever seen. This is a story of wit, plot twists, love, strategy, cultivation, humor, and the unknown.
- Chapter 1 You Seem To Be Talented
- Chapter 2 Taking A Master? Getting Screwed!
- Chapter 3 Master’s Gift Package!
- Chapter 4 Overbearing Young Woman!
- Chapter 5 Starnet Academy
- Chapter 6 Entrance Test!
- Chapter 7 The Test Begins!
- Chapter 8 Passing Two Tests Successively
- Chapter 9 You’re So Soft.
- Chapter 10 Putting On A Show!!!
- Chapter 11 Head Teacher
- Chapter 12 Illusion Stream Puppet Master
- Chapter 13 Savage Class Assembled! (Part 1)
- Chapter 14 Savage Class Assembled! (Part 2)
- Chapter 15 Self Introductions!
- Chapter 16 I Want To Be Roommates With You.
- Chapter 17 Clinging To The Rich!
- Chapter 18 I’ll Eat Until It Hurts!
- Chapter 19 Starnet Stone
- Chapter 20 Dormitory Bullying!
- Chapter 21 A Lawless Place!
- Chapter 22 It Might Not Be The Case For You!
- Chapter 23 ‘A Natural Treasure of the Heavens and the Earth’
- Chapter 24 I’ll Castrate You If You Forget!
- Chapter 25 We Can Be Considered Enemies
- Chapter 26 The Pitiable Zhang Qingshan
- Chapter 27 The Unique Xue Ying!
- Chapter 28 Training Subject Number One!
- Chapter 29 Teamwork!
- Chapter 30 The Second Class!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report