In a fantasy world where martial artists can split mountains and creeks with a wave of their hand and break rivers with a kick, there exists a little restaurant like this.
The restaurant isn’t large, but it is a place where countless apex existences will rush into.
There, you can taste egg-fried rice made from phoenix eggs and dragon blood rice.
There, you can drink strong wine brewed from vermillion fruit and water from the fountain of life.
There, you can taste the barbecued meat of a ninth grade supreme beast sprinkled with black pepper.
What? You want to abduct the chef? That’s not going to happen, because there’s a divine beast of unfathomable level, the Hellhound, lying at the entrance.
Oh, that chef also has a robotic assistant that killed a ninth grade supreme being with a single hand and a group of crazy women whose stomachs were conquered.
- Chapter 1: The Small Restaurant in an Alleyway of the Imperial City
- Chapter 2: The Egg-Fried Rice for the Big Black Dog
- Chapter 3: The Egg-Fried Rice That Shines
- Chapter 4: The Eggs Are Not Ordinary Eggs, the Rice Is Not Ordinary Rice
- Chapter 5: Xiao Yanyu
- Chapter 6: Shop Owner, Give Me Ten Bowls of Egg-Fried Rice First
- Chapter 7: The Rules of the Small Restaurant
- Chapter 8: Do Not Offend the Future God of Cooking
- Chapter 9: The Robotic Assistant of Fang Fangs Little Store
- Chapter 10: The Principle That Cannot Be Swayed by Money
- Chapter 11: Why Are You Not Afraid of Me When I Am So Awesome?
- Chapter 12: Troublemaker, You Will Be Stripped as an Example to Others
- Chapter 13: Is It Egg-Fried Rice or Egg-Fried Elixirs?
- Chapter 14: I Am a Prince, Why Dont You Become My Chef!
- Chapter 15: What a Distinctive Group of Nouveau Riche
- Chapter 16: Nude Streaking Is the Trend in the Imperial City This Year
- Chapter 17: I Heard That Dry-Mixed Noodles Is More Compatible with a Sissy
- Chapter 18: The Flat-Chested Loli That Ran Away From Home
- Chapter 19: Lees Fish and Fish Head Tofu Soup
- Chapter 20: Drinking a Bowl of Fish Soup
- Chapter 21: Smelly Boss, You Liar!
- Chapter 22: The Intensely Aromatic Lees Fish
- Chapter 23: Its Still the Intensely Aromatic Lees Fish
- Chapter 24: The Three Barbarians of Ouyang... Are Really Invincible
- Chapter 25: Why Is There No Wine When There Is Lees Fish?
- Chapter 26: Bu Fang Whose Culinary Skills Were Severely Challenged
- Chapter 27: Do You Have a Grudge Against Dogs?
- Chapter 28: Nine Brewing Methods and the Ice Heart Jade Urn Wine
- Chapter 29: The Little Store in the Rain
- Chapter 30: Did You Get My Permission For The Assassination?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report