Past, present, and future, I will always want you.
Adeline had a plan to obtain her freedom:
Step one: kill the King.
Step two: run away and live happily ever after.
Did that happen? No.
Adeline’s plan was rudely interrupted by a mysterious, yet handsome stranger who stole her weapon at midnight.
Elias Luxton was a heartless King notorious for his merciless antics. He was the monster that lurked in the shadows.
Adeline Rose was a dethroned Princess with a dark past. After her parents’ murder and an super stealing her throne, she flees to the Empire of Wraith and unexpectedly meets Elias.
Elias claimed he knew her. But she didn't remember him. And Adeline wants nothing to do with him.
The problem? Adeline was supposed to kill him, but he wants to marry her.
Will she be able to escape the clutches of this shameless King? Or will she have to face the demons of her past, all alone?
- Chapter 1: Beloved Prey
- Chapter 2: Little Fawn
- Chapter 3: Kick A Puppy
- Chapter 4: Of Course
- Chapter 5: Forget About It
- Chapter 6: Filfthy
- Chapter 7: Just Beginning
- Chapter 8: He Knows The Answer
- Chapter 9: Day and Night
- Chapter 10: Sleepless Night
- Chapter 11: Dreadful Ball
- Chapter 12: Youre Horrible
- Chapter 13: His Plan
- Chapter 14: As You Wish
- Chapter 15: Thank You
- Chapter 16: I Will Keep You Safe
- Chapter 17: Maybe She Knows
- Chapter 18: Golden Rose
- Chapter 19: Your Majesty
- Chapter 20: Never Let Go.
- Chapter 21: Im Tired.
- Chapter 22: Id Rather Kill You
- Chapter 23: Stoop Low
- Chapter 24: Youre Scaring Me
- Chapter 25: Oldest Pure-Bred
- Chapter 26: Unavailable Tuna
- Chapter 27: Thank The Heavens
- Chapter 28: Don’t Be Mean
- Chapter 29: The Darkest Hearts
- Chapter 30: Romantic Story
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report