Welcome to the world that has shed its old skin.
It's an age of avant-garde technologies that break common sense. Science that transcends fantasy. And yet, it has lost its charm in the face of something even more fantastical.
The presence of mana is for those who are blessed by their origins. The Rankers are the true elites of their circles.
A long lifespan is possible. Gaining superhuman powers is feasible. But what use is personal power when the entire existence of your species is on the line?
Things on Earth are much more serious than the general populace is aware of. A threat of the unknown looms over the existence of everything living and otherwise.
Humanity may soon need to leave the only place it calls home. And seek shelter somewhere else in the infinite universe.
Who would find the Oasis for humans who have never been so powerful or as helpless as they are now? Will it be the hero they asked for? Or will it be the not-a-hero they need?
What happens when that not-a-hero gains one of the most broken powers?
- Chapter 1 Viktor Vladimir
- Chapter 2 Patching Up Tory
- Chapter 3 Old House Old Memories
- Chapter 4 Oasis Online And O-Pods
- Chapter 5 Entering Oasis
- Chapter 6 MCP Chip
- Chapter 7 Oshos
- Chapter 8 Bounty
- Chapter 9 Lifespan
- Chapter 10 The Botched-Up Op
- Chapter 11 Rationalizing Death
- Chapter 12 Kamikaze
- Chapter 13 Axela
- Chapter 14 Lazarus Pods
- Chapter 15 Meta Vs. Non-Metahuman
- Chapter 16 Insidious Attack
- Chapter 17 Whistleblowers P1
- Chapter 18 Whistleblowers P2
- Chapter 19 Full Circle
- Chapter 20 “I’ll Be The Architect Of My Own Destruction”
- Chapter 21 Screech. Crash. Boom.
- Chapter 22 Seek And Ye Shall Find
- Chapter 23 Death-Like Slumber
- Chapter 24 Waking Up
- Chapter 25 Memories Flooding In
- Chapter 26 Rankers
- Chapter 27 Digesting Memories P1
- Chapter 28 Digesting Memories P2
- Chapter 29 What It Feels Like To Feel P1
- Chapter 30 What It Feels Like To Feel P2
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report