- Volume 7, Chapter 2 I thought in order to get back to the original world we had to defeat the Sages to get the Philosopher’s Stone, but that wasn’t the case!
- Volume 7, Chapter 1 There are limits to the ostentation of the nouveau riche, the grass is always greener on the other side
- Volume 6, Chapter 23: Interlude: A chainsaw is automatically generated on the edge of the shield!
- Volume 6, Chapter 22: This is the most confusing thing I’ve ever seen
Growth cheats? Infinite magic power? The ability to utilize all archetypes? What’s the point if instant death ends everything with a single attack?
High school senior Yogiri Takatou was on a school field trip when he woke up to a dragon assaulting his sightseeing bus, with the only ones still on the bus being him and his female classmate, the panicking Tomochika Dannoura. Apparently the rest of his classmates had been given special powers by Sion, a woman who introduced herself as Sage, and escaped from the dragon, leaving those that hadn’t received any special powers behind as dragon bait.
And so Yogiri was thrown into a parallel universe full of danger, with no idea of what just happened. Likewise, Sion had no way of knowing just what kind of being she had summoned to her world.
- Volume 1, Chapter 1 - Die
- Chapter 2 - My power level is 530,000
- Chapter 3 - Everyone, please listen!
- Chapter 4 - A skill that makes you popular!
- Chapter 5 - Was that a flying saucer?
- Chapter 6 - And my body falls into that category!?
- Chapter 7 - Eternal Force Blizzard, target dies
- Chapter 8 - You can make me a slave! Ill never disobey!
- Chapter 9 - Because your boobs were soft?
- Intermission - Spontaneous death on the spur of the moment
- Chapter 11 - OK! Understand! Japanese, regular customers!
- Chapter 12 - Is it just me, or are almost all the jerks Japanese!?
- Chapter 13 - Before we get started: everyone in the back, die
- Chapter 14 - No way Id stay with a guy going on about love hotels
- Chapter 15 - My Guardian Spirit Is the Strongest, So Even the Otherworld Is a Cakewalk!
- Chapter 16 - Of course youd be able to make a charger
- Chapter 17 - The eyeballs besides the point
- Chapter 18 - Mokomoko-san is watching
- Chapter 19 - Like Nobunaga Oda and Enchou Sanyuutei
- Chapter 20 - This robots way too good at understanding its circumstances!
- Chapter 21 - Cant kill whats dead
- Chapter 22 - Magnificent as always, Master!
- Chapter 23 - Its getting kind of funny actually
- Chapter 24 - Arent support classes way too versatile in this world!?
- Chapter 25 - Letting him fondle and lick a little
- Chapter 26 - Preserving the crime scene
- Chapter 27 - With a level ten times as high that much is to be expected
- Chapter 28 - What do you mean you killed ice!? Are you getting philosophical again!?
- Chapter 29 - Just what kind of battles was my family planning to take on…?
- Chapter 30 - I just need to kill him before he can use it
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report