The strong are lonesome. Overcoming the loneliness pushes you to stand invincible at the top.
Pro-disciple of the Shaolin Temple on Earth, Huang Xiaolong was reborn into a Martial Spirit world, carrying Hua Xia’s secret knowledge, the Body Metamorphose Scripture. In a Martial Spirit world, only those with Martial Spirit are able to train in battle qi and become a warrior.
Huang Xiaolong – born with a heaven-defying rare Martial Spirit – was mistakenly taken for common variant Martial Spirit during the awakening ceremony conducted by the tribe and thus sidelined. However, Huang Xiaolong with his common “variant” Martial Spirit again, and again displayed unnatural talent, defeating geniuses, shocking the clan and the entire Martial Spirit World
- Chapter 01: Wind Snow Continent
- Chapter 02: Grade Seven Martial Spirit?
- Chapter 03: Only Xiaolong Did Not Get Any?
- Chapter 04: The Annual Clan Assembly
- Chapter 05: Wants To Cripple Both Of My Arms?
- Chapter 06: It Is Useless to Beg Me!
- Chapter 07: An Odd Valley
- Chapter 08: Fortuitous Adventure at the Bottom of the Lake
- Chapter 09: Blades of Asura
- Chapter 10: Thousand Year Old Leirion Heart Grass
- Chapter 11: How Did You Advance to the First Order?
- Chapter 12: The Annual Clan Assembly Begins
- Chapter 13: Hit You Until Your Dad Cant Recognize You!
- Chapter 14: Second Order Warrior!
- Chapter 15: My Hands Slipped
- Chapter 16: Breakthrough to the Fourth Order
- Chapter 17: Only Huang Wei Is Going In
- Chapter 18: Training Battle Skill
- Chapter 19: The Fourth Stage of the Body Metamorphose Scripture
- Chapter 20: Li Mus Celebration
- Chapter 21: Asuras Gate Disciple
- Chapter 22 : Just a Lowly Slave, What Qualifications?
- Chapter 23: Making an Exhibition of Oneself.
- Chapter 24: Protecting Loved Ones
- Chapter 25: The Annual Clan Assembly is Here Again!
- Chapter 26: Fear?
- Chapter 27: This is Truly Fair
- Chapter 28: The Peak of Late-Tenth Order!
- Chapter 29: Asura Sword Skill Second Move
- Chapter 30: Leaving Huang Clan Manor
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report