Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni
The strongest Hero in history, Nakamoto Keisuke.
He was summoned to another world in the spring at the age of fifteen years old, and when he successfully defeated The Demon King, he was already thirty-two years old. He had finished his role in another world and returned to Japan, but the reality that had been waiting for him was, “Middle school graduate with seventeen years of blank period” label. He couldn’t find a decent job and had no choice but to spend his days working part-time.
Before such a Nakamoto, a beautiful girl who self-proclaimed had come to return the favor, appeared. “I’m the reward for Hero who had defeated Demon King”, said Angelica, a girl who came from another world that persistently tempted Nakamoto to make her his wife. Together with a high school girl who looks like Elsa, his beloved girl that he lost in another world, Nakamoto with his cheats skills got caught in a harem life.
- Chapter 1 – The Hero’s End
- Chapter 2 – The Appearance of Elsa
- Chapter 3 – Lion Hunting
- Chapter 4 – Compensation
- Chapter 5 – To Come Round
- Chapter 6 – Starting as Parent and Child
- Chapter 7 – The Price of Salvation
- Chapter 8 – You’re Angel and I’m Father
- Chapter 9 – Bad Insects Repellent
- Chapter 10 – There’s Simple Method to Motivate Papa
- Chapter 11 ~ Re-encounter
- Chapter 12 – Is it a Lie or the Truth?
- Chapter 13 – Don’t Look at Me with Such Eyes
- Chapter 14 – The Other World Hero’s Cheat Power
- Chapter 15 – Persuasion with Violence
- Chapter 16 – Ghost, Ghost, and Ghost Again!
- Chapter 17: Suspect Nakamoto
- Chapter 18: The Stranger
- Chapter 19: Rebellious Phase!
- Chapter 20: I Won’t Compromise!
- Chapter 21: The Bookstore in Town
- Chapter 22: To Render Things Undone
- Chapter 23: Immoral Papa
- Chapter 24: The Neighbor
- Chapter 25: Chasing After You
- Chapter 26: Safe Zone
- Chapter 27: Unique Skill: Paternity
- Chapter 28: Restart
- Chapter 29: The Two People
- Chapter 30: I want to be Strong
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report