The Hero’s party was attacked by a large group of powerful devils. The party will no doubt be annihilated if this were to go on.
One member of the party, the strongest mage, Rakku, decided to stop the enemies in their tracks.
「Leave it to me here and go!」
「Hey, I’ll catch up immediately, alright?」
Rakku mindlessly defeated the enemies, over and over again.
Using his special skill, Learning, Rakku learned the devils’ magic.
As he studied and utilised the devils’ abilities such as Drain Touch, he continued fighting, without rest nor sleep.
The devils got stronger and stronger, but Rakku too rapidly grew.
Rakku battled for 10 years, until no devils came at him.
Rakku returned to the capital, and was surprised.
His own name became the currency, and a gigantic statue of him, albeit fairly beautified, was made.
Due to him relentlessly absorbing the vitality of the devils, he had become young again.
An appearance unfitting of his age. Godly abilities.
「I stand out too much」
Rakku concealed his true identity, and decided to pretend being a novice adventurer.
Rakku, disguising as a F-rank warrior despite being an S-rank mage. His adventure in this now peaceful (?) world starts now!
- Chapter 1 – Leave this to me and go
- Chapter 2 – And so, 10 years have passed.
- Chapter 3 – Rakku who became a Legend
- Chapter 4 – King Eric
- Chapter 5 – Let’s go to the Adventurer’s Guild
- Chapter 6 – Let’s subjugate some goblins
- Chapter 7 – The Goblins’ Nest
- Chapter 8 – Goblin Lord
- Chapter 9 – F-ranker VS Goblin Lord
- Chapter 10 – Shea’s Circumstances
- Chapter 11 – Vampire Lord
- Chapter 12 – The Gods of the Dark
- Chapter 13 – Shea’s Suspicions
- Chapter 14 – Retrieving the Spoils of War
- Chapter 15 – Cleaning up the Goblins
- Chapter 16 – Adventuring until Returning
- Chapter 17 – Gran’s Worries
- Chapter 18 - Serulis’s Misunderstanding
- Chapter 19 - Warrior Serulis
- Chapter 20 - Let’s Accept a Quest
- Chapter 21 - The Shadow of a Mysterious Monster
- Chapter 22 - The Illusionist
- Chapter 23 - What He Wanted to Hide
- Chapter 24 - God Fowl Gerberga
- Chapter 25 - The Power of the God Fowl
- Chapter 26 - Return to the Capital
- Chapter 27 - Shia’s Information
- Chapter 28 - The Vampire Hunter’s Request
- Chapter 29 - Family Reconciliation
- Chapter 30 - Speaking with Goran
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report