Legend of Concubine's Daughter Minglan
354 Chapters 13103 Views 63 Bookmarked Ongoing Status
The pessimistic and negative daughter of a concubine living in the ancient times thought – since life is so difficult, why should one invest serious effort in struggling to live?
The life of an ancient noble woman is often determined and controlled by her family. Moreover, one’s actions often implicate one’s entire family – thus, it is fairly common to see an unexpected calamity result in suffering borne by one’s whole family. Managing to live a good and successful life while retaining one’s dignity is simply too difficult to achieve.
Ah, living in the ancient times is simply too dangerous – we should all just sleep till we die.
- Chapter 1: When One Gets Promoted, Some Die… And Some Enter Another World
- Chapter 2: What’s Up with Hell’s Sentencing System These Days?
- Chapter 3: The Tale of the Wife And the Concubine That Must be Told
- Chapter 4: A Women Doesn’t Want to Make Things Difficult For Herself, But For Other Women
- Chapter 5: Lord Sheng Hong Wins His Two Battle!!!
- Chapter 6: There’s a Paternal Grandmother, Married Couple And Children -this is an Auspicious Family
- Chapter 7: This is the Kind of Reincarnation a Transmigrated Girl Should Have!
- Chapter 8: Hualan, Molan, Rulan, Minglan…
- Chapter 9: Willing To, Unwilling To, Willing to
- Chapter 10: The Difference Between Concubine Born Daughters
- Chapter 11: New Place, New Boss, New Atmosphere
- Chapter 12: Minglan and Three Silly Geese
- Chapter 13: I Lift My Drink and Sing a Song, for Who Knows If Life Will Be Short or Long
- Chapter 14: Governess Kong’s Class
- Chapter 15: Governess Kong’s Trial
- Chapter 16: No One Left Behind
- Chapter 17: First Uncle Sheng Pays a Visit and Minglan Makes a Fortune
- Chapter 18: Hualan Gets Married
- Chapter 19: Sheng Hong Overhauls the House System and Minglan Gets to Know the Family Ritual
- Chapter 20: The Unfairness of Rulan
- Chapter 21: Mr. Zhuang Goes Out, Children Goes to School
- Chapter 22: Good Teachers Doesn’t Drag Class
- Chapter 23: The Young Boy Who Brings Spring
- Chapter 24: The Arbitrator of the War of Roses
- Chapter 25: Two Ways to Clean Up a Battlefield
- Chapter 26: Minglan’s Fish, Qi Heng’s Meal
- Chapter 27: Lunch, Moving and the Imperial Examination
- Chapter 28: If You Do Not Like Yuan Bao, I’ll Change it into Yuan Xiao Next Time
- Chapter 29: No Sanctuary Will Last Forever, so Face the World Alone
- Chapter 30: Arguments Between Sisters and the Scheme of Their Dimu
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page WebNovelTop on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels