Su Yun was a prodigy, blessed by the gods. However, life is never so easy. Soon after reaching 6th stage in spirit novice realm cultivation, his progress stagnated due to incurring a rare medical condition.
A few years go by, and Su Yun has spent all his time gambling or drinking, wasting his youth away, but one day everything changes. Qing Er, the only one who stood by him was forced by his clan to be a sacrificial bride to someone she didn’t love, only to be executed by the groom on the wedding night for fleeing. Burning for revenge, he scoured the world for a cure for his rare medical condition from both righteous and villainous side.
Countless years go by, and finally Su Yun not only found a way to cure his rare condition but also gain immense knowledge on a myriad of martial techniques.
But before he could fully cure himself, he received news that the groom suffered an assault that damaged his internal organs. Rather than wait for decades to become fully cured, Su Yun decided to hatch a plan for the assassinate of the groom. Unfortunately, he underestimated the strength of the groom’s family and was killed instead.
Then he regains consciousness. He comes to a realization that he went 15 years in the past. This time, he vowed to protect Qing Er, but first he must cure his rare medical condition. Will he learn from the mistakes of his previous life or is everything still set in stone?
- Chapter 1 — The Trash Master and Phoenix Maid
- Chapter 2 - Not Paying Back
- Chapter 3 — The Appearance of a Fellow Traveler
- Chapter 4 — Mysterious Devil Technique
- Chapter 5 — People Sneaking in the Night
- Chapter 6 — Limitless Sword Arts
- Chapter 7 — The Seven Limitless Swords
- Chapter 8 — I Am Strong Enough
- Chapter 9 — The Crescent Moon Fruit
- Chapter 10 — The Lost Treasures
- Chapter 11 — Secrets of the Crescent Valley
- Chapter 12 — The Wicked Disciples
- Chapter 13 — I am called Sword God
- Chapter 14 — A Genuine Righteous Individual
- Chapter 15 — Are you going to block me?
- Chapter 16 — The Heavenly Crystal
- Chapter 17 — Fighting and Fleeing
- Chapter 18 — A Spirit Novice’s Counter—attack
- Chapter 19 — Sixty Thousand Spirit Coins
- Chapter 20 — Mighty Young Master
- Chapter 21 — Su Dong Fang
- Chapter 22 — The Thirst for Power
- Chapter 23 — Tournament Selection
- Chapter 24 — Who is Second? Who is First?
- Chapter 25 — An Overnight Reversal
- Chapter 26 — No Mercy in Battle
- Chapter 27 — Eating Raw Marble
- Chapter 28 — The Disparity in Strength
- Chapter 29 — The Surprising Victory
- Chapter 30 — The Hidden Devil Technique, One Move to Kill
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report