Regarding potential—even if you are not considered a genius, you can still learn Mysterious Techniques and martial skills. Anyone can be enlightened without a master.
Regarding strength—despite having a myriad of artifacts, you may not defeat my army of World Spirits.
Who am I? All of the world’s living perceives me as Asura, but I was ignorant to such a thing. I thus ascend to be the Martial God as Asura.
- Chapter 1 Outer Court Disciple
- Chapter 2 Beauty Elder
- Chapter 3 The Start of the Examination
- Chapter 4 Even Fiercer than the Fierce Beasts
- Chapter 5 Azure Dragon Founder
- Chapter 6 Dont Tell Me Its Him?
- Chapter 7 Spiritual Medicine Hunt
- Chapter 8 Coincidentally Meeting Chu Yue
- Chapter 9 I Testify for Him
- Chapter 10 Failing to Honor a Debt
- Chapter 11 Self Ridicule
- Chapter 12 Fierce Character
- Chapter 13 Kneel Down and Beg For Forgiveness
- Chapter 14 Elder Brothers Letter
- Chapter 15 Dragon and Tiger Brother
- Chapter 16 Refusing to Join
- Chapter 17 Acquaintances
- Chapter 18 The Scream in the Forest
- Chapter 19 Im Called Justice
- Chapter 20 Thousand Bone Graveyard
- Chapter 21 Change
- Chapter 22 The Great Battle Between the Girl and the Monster
- Chapter 23 Not One in Ten Thousand
- Chapter 24 Do You Dare To Marry Me?
- Chapter 25 The Furious Su Mei
- Chapter 26 Chu Feng is a Fierce Person
- Chapter 27 Strange Marks
- Chapter 28 The Change in Attitude
- Chapter 29 Meeting of the Father and Son
- Chapter 30 Monster
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page WebNovelTop on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels