Love is like a battle... A bloodless battle. And every battle has casualties. But this battle leaves even more torturous wounds. Because the wounds of love are left on one's soul.
He might be covered in scars that this battle of feeling left behind, she was the cure he never even knew he was looking for.
He hid his emotions in the maze of his heart, but what to do, the wife he brought home, fancies puzzles.
Raelle Xiang likes to have everything under her control. Being a CEO, she has always been very calculative. All her life revolved around profits. She'd avoid anything and everything that she couldn't control or calculate; for instance, feelings!
Something intangible like feelings were too bothersome for her.
Shui Xian has turned cold and aloof after the divorce that left him devastated. With enormous wealth, exceptional family back, he was still considered the ideal man but even after years, he was still single.
He chose to bury himself in work to forget the heartbreak and bitterness that someone left behind.
But what happens when this cold President gets into an arranged marriage with the feisty CEO?
One is broken by love and yet cherishes the pain it brought.
The other has always considered love to be a manipulative emotion.
One has a cold personality, the other is simply cold.
One is all about facts and logic, the other still believe in emotions.
With their similar personalities yet contradicting beliefs, what chaos this marriage is gone bring?
Will love manage to ignite?
- Chapter 1 - ’Nothing’ That Lasts Forever
- Chapter 2 - Set Us Free
- Chapter 3 - An Untamed Passion
- Chapter 4 - Colors Of Life
- Chapter 5 - The Girl With No Feelings
- Chapter 6 - A Playful Morning
- Chapter 7 - She Calls It Cheap Love
- Chapter 8 - Marrying A Stranger
- Chapter 9 - A Piece Of That
- Chapter 10 - What’s In Stores
- Chapter 11 - Is This Seat Taken?
- Chapter 12 - Enjoying The View
- Chapter 13 - Kisses Are Sweet
- Chapter 14 - Fall Harder, Kiss Deeper
- Chapter 15 - Shopping
- Chapter 16 - Wedding Rings
- Chapter 17 - Buy This. Buy That. Buy It All?
- Chapter 18 - Messing Around
- Chapter 19 - Habit Of Biting
- Chapter 20 - It Fits, But Not Mine
- Chapter 21 - Coffee With A Stranger?
- Chapter 22 - Second, For The First Time!
- Chapter 23 - Disagreements
- Chapter 24 - Bitter!
- Chapter 25 - Recipe Of Love
- Chapter 26 - Wedding Invitation?
- Chapter 27 - Rumors Are Not Credible
- Chapter 28 - Birthday Girl
- Chapter 29 - You Reap What You Sow
- Chapter 30 - A Husband
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report