My Girlfriend is a Zombie
When disaster struck, Ling Mo knew that the kinds of zombies depicted in doomsday movies would in fact, be totally different from reality…
Normally, the most important thing to do during the end of the world is to survive, but when Ling Mo picked up his girlfriend from an abandoned bus, the trajectory of his life had gone completely out of control.
The cause of this was very simple. His girlfriend, mutated…
Wait, Shana, that sickle in your hand looks like its being pointed at my pants!
Senior sister! Stop trying to pounce on me the moment I’m distracted!
And little girl, is it really alright for you to just hide by my side and laugh?
Lastly…all of you, stop trying to bite me…ahhh!!!
- Chapter 1 – Zombie Puppet
- Chapter 2 – Crossing the Danger Zone
- Chapter 3 – Encounter with Childhood Sweetheart
- Chapter 4 – Help Her Undress
- Chapter 5 – Viral Evolution
- Chapter 6: Mutated Zombies
- Chapter 7 The Girl Behind the Window
- Chapter 8 Change
- Chapter 9 Encountering survivors
- Chapter 10 Misunderstood by the girl
- Chapter 11 Reward you with a slap in the face
- Chapter 12 Trade
- Chapter 13 A Dragger should behave like a Dragger
- Chapter 14 The Shameful Game Inside Girl’s Dormitory
- Chapter 15: The True Intention
- Chapter 16 Hero saving the Beauty, damn this plot
- Chapter 17: Seven wooden sticks is waving gay tricks! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
- Chapter 18 Life and Death Battle inside the Revolving Door
- Chapter 19 You Shouldn’t Open Doors Indiscriminately
- Chapter 20 Pierced that thin layer of film
- Chapter 21 Time Bomb
- Chapter 22 Begin the hunting
- Chapter 23 That touch of deep gully
- Chapter 24 Shana’s Resolve
- Chapter 25 Dark Plot
- Chapter 26 The gradually decaying body
- Chapter 27 Infected
- Chapter 28 Mutation Start
- Chapter 29 I want….
- Chapter 30 To relieve, or to abandon?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report