After transmigrating into a beast world, Rong Mingshi discovered that the people of this world experienced widespread mania. For example, when their emotions were abnormally agitated, they would become destructive beasts. If their emotions were abnormally low, they would shrink into their young beast form.
There is a type of energy stone that can cure this but it must be hand-carved into the animal form corresponding to the beastman. The more realistic the shape, the better the healing effect and the higher the repeated utilization rate.
In his previous life, Rong Mingshi’s ancestors started as craftsmen who grew their business and became wealthy.
Then a small store suddenly popped up on the Star Network, selling several small sculptures made with superb skill. The effect of the energy stone to soothe emotions could be felt through the screen and stirred up a sensation in the entire empire. However, this store owner was super lazy…
- Chapter 1 - Hungry Little Leopard
- Chapter 2 - Delicious Bird Eggs
- Chapter 3 - Tiring Work
- Chapter 4 - Lonely Little Leopard
- Chapter 5 - Don’t Be Afraid, I Have a Mine
- Chapter 6 - Where’s My Cooked Egg?
- Chapter 7 - - Master Level Skills
- Chapter 8 - Going to the Original Stone Field
- Chapter 9 - Little Leopard’s Energy Stone
- Chapter 10 - Exclusive Leopard Paw Tools
- Chapter 11 - Little Leopard’s Focus
- Chapter 12 - Black Dragon’s Plan
- Chapter 13 - Not Easy At All
- Chapter 14 - What was this Coaxing?
- Chapter 15 - Marshal, Please Sit Down.
- Chapter 16 - Leopard Paw Print
- Chapter 17 - Pet Collar?!
- Chapter 18 - Goodnight, Aojia
- Chapter 19 - The Housekeeper’s Anger
- Chapter 20 - Marshal isn’t Home
- Chapter 21 - Craftsman Time’s House
- Chapter 22 - Great Black Dragon’s Pent Up Frustrations
- Chapter 23 - Sorry, the Owner is very Busy
- Chapter 24 - Together?
- Chapter 25 - Drunk Little Leopard
- Chapter 26 - Little Leopard’s Head Hurts
- Chapter 27 - Mighty Explosion
- Chapter 28 - The Best Gift
- Chapter 29 - Three-in-One
- Chapter 30 - Big Store Owner
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report