In the 21st century Earth gave Birth to greatest genius ever. A genius who Master myriad of arts. Medicine to Engineering. Mathematics to Micro Biology. Weapon Designing to Environmental control. Music to Painting. Dance to Martial arts. He mastered Everything.
He created so many things to help mankind such that he got the title 'Greatest Creator'. But what if he cant get justice for the loss of his loved one due to some political reasons? What if the governments which he served are trying to shield the criminals just because they are rich? Well, the Greatest creator turned into 'Greatest Destroyer'. He got his Revenge But the price is he is dead before realising his full potential.
What if he gets a Second chance with all the knowledge he gained in his life. A second life in a different world where a different energy exists? Where humans can reach heavens with this energy?
What if he comes to this world where he dont have to bother about all the constraints limiting the technology on modern earth? follw the journey of Sam.
- Chapter 1: Sam
- Chapter 2: New World
- Chapter 3: Business Deal
- Chapter 4: Spiritual Core,Constitution & Cultivation technique
- Chapter 5: Breakthrogh
- Chapter 6: Grudge
- Chapter 7: Confrontation
- Chapter 8: Uninvited Guests
- Chapter 9: First Contract
- Chapter 10: The Gift & A New Partner
- Chapter 11: Sam the tailor
- Chapter 12: New Abilities
- Chapter 13: Day in the woods
- Chapter 14: To the Starwood City
- Chapter 15: Buying a new house
- Chapter 16: After the Auction
- Chapter 17: One month
- Chapter 18: Experiments
- Chapter 19: Bet
- Chapter 20: Product finished
- Chapter 21: I think this status is enough. No?
- Chapter 22: Before the Admission Exam
- Chapter 23: Assessment Begins
- Chapter 24: The Second Round Assessment
- Chapter 25: Making Points at a single shot
- Chapter 26: The Hunt
- Chapter 27: All at Once
- Chapter 28: The Third Round Starts
- Chapter 29: Planning
- Chapter 30: Plan Executed
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report