Reincarnated as an Imperial Prince
A scientific genius named Thomas Harrier was transmigrated to an imperial prince body after a car accident that took his life. He found out that he is in a world similar to our own with a timeline akin to early twentieth century. The body that he is occupying was the imperial prince of a failing empire who suddenly rose to power after a successful assassination attempt of his father. Unaware that the attack is just the beginning of what is to come. He faces many challenges throughout. Will Thomas Harrier be able to live his second life in peace while running an empire and getting it back to its former glory? Or will he succumb into a conspiracy lurking within the country's borders?
Cold war era techs.
Super battleship with advanced electronics, propulsion, and fire control systems?
Modern medicines and equipment?
Challenger or Abrams or Leopard?
F-4 Phantom or MIG-21?
- Chapter 1 A Strange Circumstance
- Chapter 2 Alexander Romanoff
- Chapter 3 Realization
- Chapter 4 I Will Save You
- Chapter 5 A First Day?
- Chapter 6 First Decisions
- Chapter 7 Working Hard
- Chapter 8 Things About to Get Serious
- Chapter 9 The Romanoff’s Decision
- Chapter 10 The First Day of August
- Chapter 11 What the Ruthenian People Needs
- Chapter 12 Acceptance
- Chapter 13 The Hope
- Chapter 14 I Guess it’s a Success
- Chapter 15 The Cure
- Chapter 16 Progress
- Chapter 17 Siblings
- Chapter 18 New Personnel
- Chapter 19 Learning about the People Part 1
- Chapter 20 Learning about the People Part 2
- Chapter 21 Future Plans
- Chapter 22 Royal Announcement
- Chapter 23 Trip to Vienna
- Chapter 24 Arriving at Vienna
- Chapter 25 Day Before the Coronation
- Chapter 26 Fateful Encounter
- Chapter 27 Fledgling Relationship Part 1
- Chapter 28 Fledgling Relationship Part 2
- Chapter 29 Sealed Agreement
- Chapter 30 Epilogue: A Promise Made and a Mysterious Dream
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report