Rise Of The Infinite Sovereign
Kevin Reed gained enlightenment at the brink of death, as he sees the one he pledged allegiance to, and some long-time comrades betray him.
He closes his eyes one last time thinking, 'If only I had known'
Yet against all odds, he finds himself back in time in the body of the fourth prince of the royal family of a soon-to-fall Empire.
This is the story of a Knight who uses the machinations of an Empire to take his revenge on all those who betrayed him.
A man who uses the knowledge of the future to get the best out of every situation.
A man preparing for the coming of the Era of Prodigies and Disaster.
But he would have to challenge adversity if he is to bring his ambitions to fruition.
So come along on his journey filled with twists and turns, enemies and thorns.
As we see the knowledge of the future is used at its best.
But no one, not even Ezra, could've predicted just how much Chaos this single irregularity would cause.
So join us to witness Ezra, as he rises from humble beginnings, well... maybe not so humble, to becoming a peerless existence.
As he rises from the ashes to become a True Sovereign!
This is the rise...of the Infinite Sovereign!
- Chapter 1 Betrayal
- Chapter 2 I Was A Fool
- Chapter 3 Sign Of A New Era
- Chapter 4 Growing Up
- Chapter 5 First Objective
- Chapter 6 Relatives
- Chapter 7 Mana, Mages And Knights
- Chapter 8 The Gift
- Chapter 9 A Mother’s Conviction
- Chapter 10 Making Plans
- Chapter 11 Information Agency
- Chapter 12 Combat Instructions [Bonus]
- Chapter 13 Hellish Ordeal
- Chapter 14 Cultivation
- Chapter 15 Sir Fredrick
- Chapter 16 Un-Limiting Dew
- Chapter 17 Elixir [Bonus]
- Chapter 18 First Subordinate
- Chapter 19 Setting Out
- Chapter 20 James Opson (1)
- Chapter 21 Beating Up A Gang
- Chapter 22 James Opson (2)
- Chapter 23 Boss Fight
- Chapter 24 Another Objective
- Chapter 25 Bone Snapping
- Chapter 26 Sponsorship
- Chapter 27 Mr. Cabrera
- Chapter 28 In Six Months
- Chapter 29 The Gold Slums Movement
- Chapter 30 Chance Store
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report