In her last life, Fu Xi was blinded by love, feeling no regret even as she cut ties with her family to marry a scumbag. Eventually bedridden by illness, she could only watch as her husband hooked up with other women, even bringing them to her bedside just to humiliate her. He killed her family members to gain their riches.
Fu Xi swore that if she could have another life, she would exact her revenge!
After her rebirth, she headed straight to the Gong Family and demanded that their young master—Gong Hao, who was paraplegic and bound to a wheelchair—marry her. Everyone laughed at her stupidity, but Fu Xi knew that Gong Hao was the only one who had earnestly loved her. On top of that, he was a very capable man!
Six months after Fu Xi married him, Gong Hao miraculously rose to his feet, reclaiming his family’s property and revealing multiple bombshells: he was the owner of the largest property company, a minister of national intelligence and an anonymous god of war!
Linking arms with her husband in front of the cameras, Fu Xi smiled.
“Why did you keep such a low profile before this, Mister Gong?” A journalist asked.
Gong Hao leaned in and gave Fu Xi a gentle peck on the cheek. “I was waiting for her to find me and save me…”
- Chapter 1 - Too Late
- Chapter 2 - If You Don’t Leave, You Won’t be Able to Leave at all
- Chapter 3 - Who Dares To Say I’m a Call Girl?
- Chapter 4 - Setting an Example
- Chapter 5 - Why Must It Be You?
- Chapter 6 - Take the Money or Leave Your Life
- Chapter 7 - Her Kindness to Him
- Chapter 8 - Can Your Little Buddy Stand Up Now?
- Chapter 9 - You Can Count on Me in Future
- Chapter 10 - I Shouldn’t Have Invested in You
- Chapter 11 - Kill You Again
- Chapter 12 - To be a Servant for a Lifetime
- Chapter 13 - You Should Heal Your Leg
- Chapter 14 - I Want to Be The Queen of the Gong Family
- Chapter 15 - Borrowing a Woman’s Strength
- Chapter 16 - Put This Knife Through Fu Xi’s Heart
- Chapter 17 - He’s Mine
- Chapter 18 - Just Wait to Fall
- Chapter 19 - I Won’t Let You Leave
- Chapter 20 - A Hungry Wolf who Couldn’t be Satiated
- Chapter 21 - An Inexperienced Woman
- Chapter 22 - Make Them into a Ghost Couple
- Chapter 23 - So This is Gong Cheng
- Chapter 24 - The Third Young Master of the Gong Family is not Simple
- Chapter 25 - I Only Trust You
- Chapter 26 - He Wouldn’t Have it Easy
- Chapter 27 - Thank You, Teacher Gong
- Chapter 28 - How Will You Explain This
- Chapter 29 - Green Grass on the Head
- Chapter 30 - Learning Postures from Soft-core Movies
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report