Seoul Station's Necromancer
Necromancer girl Nene and her best friend Rose were betrayed by the heroes during war with the demon. They were used as decoy so the heroes could escape. Caught in a dilemma, Rose protect Nene from demon and burned into nothing.
In despair, Nene decided to use necromancer’s forbidden magic to return to two years ago. To get revenge on the hero’s party who betray her, and above all, to save her best friend.
Nene who successfully return to two years ago immediately left the hero’s party and decided to live the life of “second playtrough”.
With undead girl which Nene resurrected, Fran, and Rose who just met Nene for the first time in this world, the curtain of the girls’ strongest second playtrough is open!
- Chapter 0 - Prologue
- Chapter 1 Finally Seoul!.
- Chapter 2 Finally Seoul! (2).
- Chapter 3 Level Up!.
- Chapter 4 Level Up! (2).
- Chapter 5 - Closed Dungeon
- Chapter 6 Closed Dungeon (2).
- Chapter 7 - To Home
- Chapter 8 To Home (2).
- Chapter 9 - Ill Have To Make Some Money
- Chapter 10 - To the Dungeon
- Chapter 11 - Roused Registration
- Chapter 12 Roused Registration (2).
- Chapter 13 - Shinrim Stations 7th Exit
- Chapter 14 - Dungeons Necromancer
- Chapter 15 - What Goes Around Comes Around
- Chapter 16 You Reap What You Sow (2).
- Chapter 17 - Their Situation
- Chapter 18 Their Circumstances (2).
- Chapter 19 - Justifiable Misunderstanding
- Chapter 20 Justified Misunderstanding (2).
- Chapter 21 - 3Star Dungeon
- Chapter 22 - Dual Class
- Chapter 23 - Hammer Guild
- Chapter 24 - Looking For a House
- Chapter 25 - Little Devil Bibi
- Chapter 26 - 4 star Dungeon
- Chapter 27 4 star Dungeon (2).
- Chapter 28 - Same Place
- Chapter 29 Same Place (2).
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report