She's My Sleeping Pill
15 years ago, his elder brother was killed right in front of him in the middle of the night – killed by their most trusted driver. Since then, Stefan had a hard time sleeping and often got nightmares. He learned not to trust anyone.
Cayenne worked almost all day and all night. She only got three hours of sleep every day. She was the breadwinner of their family since her mother was diagnosed with tuberculosis. She thought she would have a great time working as a receptionist in a hotel.
“I’ll pay you an additional $3000 a month. Sleep with me.” Stefan placed a signed check on the table in front of her.
Her head was spinning at the large sum of money. She can finally buy her mother’s medication and send her brothers to school without worry. But to sleep with him?
“I’m sorry if I come off rude but, I can’t sleep with you sir.” She tried to refuse politely, afraid that she will lose her job if he felt displease towards her.
Stefan took off his coat and placed on the backrest of his chair. “Think about my offer carefully. It wasn’t so bad sleeping with you after all.”
It was a mistake she made on her part when she fell asleep right beside him on his bed, drunk and dizzy.
Will he make the mistake of trusting someone again? Will he entrust his life to her by sleeping soundly beside her? How will they face each other when they started to unveil the mystery of their identities?
- Chapter 1 - IM A RECEPTIONIST NOT A BEDWARMER
- Chapter 2 - I SLEPT WITH MY BOSS!
- Chapter 3 - A CUP OF COFFEE FOR YOU
- Chapter 4 - SLEEP WITH ME
- Chapter 5 - I WILL NEVER CROSS YOUR BOTTOM LINE
- Chapter 6 - PARENTS? I HAVE NONE
- Chapter 7 - UNWANTED
- Chapter 8 - WHITE LIES
- Chapter 9 - LONG TIME NO SEE
- Chapter 10 - ARTHUR
- Chapter 11 - NEGOTIATING WITH THE DEVIL
- Chapter 12 - IT WASNT THE DEVILS FAULT THOUGH...
- Chapter 13 - FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER I
- Chapter 14 - FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER II
- Chapter 15 - SLEEPING IN HER ARMS
- Chapter 16 - ILL COOK FOR OUR DINNER TONIGHT
- Chapter 17 - LECTURING STEFAN
- Chapter 18 - CAN WE TALK?
- Chapter 19 - KISSED HER HEAD
- Chapter 20 - QUESTIONED
- Chapter 21 - I WOULD NEVER MAKE YOU CRY AGAIN
- Chapter 22 - GETTING CLOSER I
- Chapter 23 - GETTING CLOSER II
- Chapter 24 - SHOWING CARE I
- Chapter 25 - SHOWING CARE II
- Chapter 26 - GENUINE LAUGHTER
- Chapter 27 - MAKING EXCUSES
- Chapter 28 - GARNERING UNNECESSARY ATTENTION
- Chapter 29 - PREPARED, STILL CAUGHT UNPREPARED
- Chapter 30 - WHO SHOULD YOU PITY?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report