The person whom the world revolves around.
The person who defeats all of his opponents, and ultimately gets the beautiful girl.
The sole existence all villains fear.
That is the protagonist.
What about me?
As a failed author who had only one success throughout his whole career, I had reincarnated into my late novel.
This is it
I thought, as I tightly clenched my fist.
Did I just get reincarnated in my own novel?
Is this where I reincarnate in a novel and become the protagonist?
Sadly it's not that kind of novel, as I reincarnated as a mob.
The world doesn't revolve around me.
The girls don't come flocking towards me.
The cheat items don't come to me.
I let out a sigh of relief.
Thank god I'm not the protagonist
I joyfully shouted as tears streamed down my cheeks.
Wait, are you curious as to why I don't want to be the protagonist?
I did forget to mention the most important thing when I was describing a protagonist.
They are calamity magnets.
I just died. If I learned something from that, it's that it really isn't a pleasant experience.
If possible let me live a long stable life.
Thank you, whoever reincarnated me.
I would later come to regret these words...
- Chapter 1: Prologue
- Chapter 2: Ive reincarnated inside of my novel 
- Chapter 3: Ive reincarnated inside of my novel 
- Chapter 4: Ive reincarnated inside of my novel 
- Chapter 5: Sword art 
- Chapter 6: Sword art 
- Chapter 7: Lock 
- Chapter 8: Lock 
- Chapter 9: Lock 
- Chapter 10: Book 
- Chapter 11: Book 
- Chapter 12: Book 
- Chapter 13: Virtual reality 
- Chapter 14: Virtual reality 
- Chapter 15: Virtual reality 
- Chapter 16: Virtual reality 
- Chapter 17: Virtual reality 
- Chapter 18: Virtual reality 
- Chapter 19: Making money 
- Chapter 20: Making money 
- Chapter 21: Black market 
- Chapter 22: Black market 
- Chapter 23: Black market 
- Chapter 24: Black market 
- Chapter 25: Dungeon 
- Chapter 26: Dungeon 
- Chapter 27: Dungeon 
- Chapter 28: Dungeon 
- Chapter 29: Dungeon 
- Chapter 30: Dungeon 
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report