Wealthy, powerful and handsome; Gu Jingze is the cream of the crop in the entire country. Every guy wants to be him and every girl wants to be with him. His life is perfect… except that he has one tiny secret that keeps him from getting close to any woman—apparent impotency.
That is, until he wakes up in bed with a total stranger one day. The next thing he knows, he is forced to marry this stranger; a feisty and boisterous woman by the name of Lin Che.
Lin Che is an average girl whose only aim is to become a successful actress. Ostracized by her family and forced to become independent, she cooks up a scheme to attain her goal. But her plan fails and she ends up marrying this cold and seemingly heartless Gu Jingze. Not only that, she must now find her place in high society, where jealous women and devious plots lay abound – all while juggling her new career.
Two strangers under one roof: From the outset, they agree to stay out of each other’s lives, but he somehow always manages to appear during her moments of crisis. Slowly and unwittingly, Lin Che begins to find it difficult to imagine a future without him. Will their relationship grow, or is their marriage destined to remain just a contract?
- Chapter 1 - Did You Sleep with the Wrong Person?
- Chapter 2 - She’s Just a Stranger Who Suddenly Appeared
- Chapter 3 - We Brought You Up. Shouldn’t You Repay Us?
- Chapter 4 - I’m Not Marrying You
- Chapter 5 - Let’s Get Married
- Chapter 6 - Marriage Life
- Chapter 7 - Madam Gu, You Do Not Need to be Frugal
- Chapter 8 - This Chance Encounter is Flustering
- Chapter 9 - Madam is Auditioning for a Role
- Chapter 10 - So This is the Type of Woman He Likes
- Chapter 11 - Don’t Vent Your Anger On Me
- Chapter 12 - Mo Huiling Makes a Visit
- Chapter 13 - I’m Afraid That Miss Mo Might Misunderstand
- Chapter 14 - I Don’t Like You Two Being Together
- Chapter 15 - You Want Me to Move Out So Badly?
- Chapter 16 - Being With His Younger Brother is so Uncomfortable
- Chapter 17 - You Can’t Afford to Offend Those With the Surname Gu
- Chapter 18 - Hubby, I’m Drunk
- Chapter 19 - Why Aren’t You Calling Me Hubby Anymore?
- Chapter 20 - So Are You Moving Out or Not?
- Chapter 21 - I Will Definitely Fulfill My Promises to You
- Chapter 22 - You’re So Stupid. How Did You Survive Until Now?
- Chapter 23 - I’m Your Husband. It’s Only Right That I Should Look After You
- Chapter 24 - This Lass is Really Very Lucky
- Chapter 25 - It’s Mine Since I Wiped My Drool On It
- Chapter 26 - Someone’s Sleeping Position is Really Ugly
- Chapter 27 - I Won’t Let You Die
- Chapter 28 - There’s No Answer to Why I Love You
- Chapter 29 - I Don’t Want Scars On Your Body
- Chapter 30 - I’ve Gotten Used to Her Poor Sleeping Posture
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report