Amamiya Hiroto is unlucky. His life consisted of misfortune after misfortune, culminating in an unlucky death during an incident on a school boat trip, trying to save a girl he barely knew. After death, he met a god of reincarnation who requested that the hundred or so dead passengers—one of them being the girl he tried in vain to save—be reincarnated into another world.
Yet a series of unfortunate events forced Hiroto to reincarnate with even less luck than before, starting with nothing but a tremendous amount of Mana. His second life, far worse than his first, came to a cruel end.
However, upon meeting the god a second time, he was informed that there would be yet another reincarnation—one that had already been set in motion and could not be stopped. Not wanting Hiroto to live long, the god cursed him before he was reborn in the hopes that he would either die quickly or commit suicide.
Hiroto was reborn once more as a half-Vampire, half-Dark Elf. A Dhampir. Not wanting a fourth life, he is determined to live this third life with the only things remaining from his previous lives—death-attribute magic and his enormous Mana pool.
- Prologe — The end of the first and second time
- Chapter 1 — The Beginning of the Third Time
- Chapter 2 — Hard mode begins, insanity takes over
- Chapter 3 — A hikikomori at six months old
- Chapter 4 — Love for the sun
- Chapter 5 — An idea: If I can’t get stronger, then those around me should get stronger instead.
- Chapter 6 — Bandits provide good leveling experience
- Chapter 7 — Unlasting revenge complete, now, work hard
- Chapter 8 — Encountering an optional gate and challenging it
- Chapter 9 — The second life that begins after death
- Chapter 10 — Armor in both hands, speaking of dreams
- Chapter 11 — Did you think you’d saved a beautiful girl?
- Chapter 12 — Carnival in the Ghoul community
- Chapter 13 — The surprises that shorten a lifespan too much
- Chapter 14 — The lessons of applying anti-aging to the teacher
- Chapter 15 — The half-vampire solving the problem of declining birth rates and the noble pig-man burning with ambition
- Chapter 16 — Skills make one the Ghoul King
- Chapter 17 — He was supposed to become the Ghoul King because of his skills
- Chapter 18 — The enemy of the enemy has begun moving, but preparations continue anyway
- Chapter 19 — Carrying out a dirty attack
- Chapter 20 — Let us smash the noble pigs’ noses
- Chapter 21 — An unsightly, humorous boss fight
- Chapter 22 — During the aftermath of war, the number of followers increases
- Chapter 23 — The truth I learn as I approach three years of age, and the enemy of my enemy is an enemy
- Chapter 24 — I, my allies and my enemies cannot be stopped once we start moving
- Chapter 25 — The journey by carriage, pushing through the mountains
- Chapter 26 — Overcoming the difficulties, standing before a new land
- Chapter 27 — In a new land Apparently I am the Prophesized Holy Son
- Chapter 28 — The conditions in which the first objective can be achieved
- Chapter 29 — The Black Ghoul King and the One-Armed Sword King
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report