#Harem #Modern #Slice of Life #Action #Revenge #Adventure #Romance #R18
New Chapters: Mon-Tue-Wed
Having been in an accident and soaked in blood, Alex found himself in front of Martha Rutherford. Martha brought him to the hospital and took care of him while he was unconscious. When Alex woke up, he remembered nothing. He had no idea who he was? Where did he come from? Family? Friends? Nothing. Martha along with her husband George decided to adopt Alex and bring him to the family. It was not long before Alex mingled with the Rutherfords and it was not hard for him to love them like his real parents.
But one thing he took note of was to never burden himself on them. Soon Alex found a job in a company at the forefront in every aspect in the city. And the plus point was that the company had tons of beautiful ladies. But as the way of the world is where the buffaloes fight the crops suffer. Though the company was full of beautiful women, every one of them had an ambition.
As soon as Alex got the job at Theation, he came in contact with a number of beautiful women with each having a different temperament. Hazel and Ellaine were like the bullying older siblings, always picking on Alex. Amber was the sneaky younger sister. Jessica was like a mother of them all trying to keep the ducklings in a queue while Karen was like a strict father. But one thing was clear, unlike what is there in the outside world, none of them wanted to trample Alex. In fact, they doted on him the most.
But he was not truly happy. There was this constant desire in his heart to find about his past. Along this journey he bickers with Jessica, the CEO of Theation, he forms a bond with Annie, the cute little girl, gets jealous over Margaret, his neighbour and will he lose his innocence to the growing blood lust in him?
Accompany Alex on his journey to find the answers
- Chapter 1 - The Nightmare
- Chapter 2 - Martha Wants It
- Chapter 3 - The Lady Next Door
- Chapter 4 - Theation, Alex’s New Beginning?
- Chapter 5 - Susan, A New Friend?
- Chapter 6 - Interview (Part-I)
- Chapter 7 - An Unexpected Encounter
- Chapter 8 - An Unexpected Encounter Contd…
- Chapter 9 - Friends With Benefits
- Chapter 10 - Interview (Part-II)
- Chapter 11 - Interview (The End)
- Chapter 12 - Margaret And The Uneasy Feeling
- Chapter 13 - Something’s Off With Alex
- Chapter 14 - Something More Than Netflix, With Martha
- Chapter 15 - The Good News, Is Not So Good
- Chapter 16 - The Unexpected Guest
- Chapter 17 - Baby, I’m Jealous
- Chapter 18 - Let’s Go Shopping!
- Chapter 19 - Margaret, The Stalker
- Chapter 20 - Alex, The Disappointment
- Chapter 21 - First Day At Work
- Chapter 22 - Shattered Dreams
- Chapter 23 - Dinner Date
- Chapter 24 - Dinner Date Contd...
- Chapter 25 - Dinner Date Gone South!
- Chapter 26 - Grateful Susan
- Chapter 27 - Letting Themselves Loose (Part-I) (15+)
- Chapter 28 - Letting Themselves Loose (Part-II) (18+)
- Chapter 29 - Letting Themselves Loose (The End) (18+)
- Chapter 30 - The Indescribable Rush
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report