The Girl Who Restarted Time
This is a therapeutic romance novel that mixes psychology and science fiction.
Lu Jia’er is a professor in psychology who is able to read the minds of anyone in the world. One day, she meets a special man, a legendary genius in the IT world rumored to be ugly—Jin Xiangdong.
In fact, he’s not ugly, and it’s love at first sight for Lu Jia’er. This is compounded by the fact that she can’t read his mind. To figure out what’s so “special” about him, Lu Jia’er accepts his invitation to join an artificial intelligence research team. In her spare time, she would pursue him.
She: “Can I chase after you?”
He considers for a few seconds. “It wouldn’t be easy!”
She: “That’s what I call a challenge!”
He gives her a friendly reminder. “Time is precious. Don’t waste it.”
Turns out that he was right. Not only is he difficult to chase, but he is also mysterious.
When the secrets slowly unravel, what kind of ending could it be?
- Chapter 1 - Will You Be My Boyfriend?
- Chapter 2 - I Am Hard To Pursue!
- Chapter 3 - Im A Foodie At Most!
- Chapter 4 - I Said Let Her Go!
- Chapter 5 - Get Out Of The Way!
- Chapter 6 - Do You Take Risks So Often?
- Chapter 7 - You Are The First!
- Chapter 8 - He Is Special!
- Chapter 9 - Master, Are You In Love?
- Chapter 10 - Can I Keep It Secret For Now?
- Chapter 11 - Fame Portends Trouble For Men Just As Fattening Does For Pigs
- Chapter 12 - Without Coincidences There Would Be No Stories.
- Chapter 13 - It Had Been Very Worthwhile!
- Chapter 14 - Where There Are Three Men Walking Together, One Of Them Must Be Qualified To Be My Teacher
- Chapter 15 - A Friendship Of Sworn Brotherhood
- Chapter 16 - I’ll Just Accept It With Delight
- Chapter 17 - Concerned About Your Country And Your People
- Chapter 18 - The Pupil Surpasses The Master!
- Chapter 19 - Don’t Overcorrect
- Chapter 20 - She Hated It And She Loved It.
- Chapter 21 - I Believe His Foresight!
- Chapter 22 - Lord And Master Top
- Chapter 23 - The Ultra Elite.
- Chapter 24 - There Is Expertise Involved In Every Profession.
- Chapter 25 - Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland
- Chapter 26 - Like An Accurate Fortune Teller
- Chapter 27 - Enjoy The Benefits Of Being In A Favorable Position
- Chapter 28 - An Unfounded Fear
- Chapter 29 - You Have Lived Up To Your Reputation!
- Chapter 30 - Frustrated Due To All His Unrecognized Talent
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report