The Human Emperor
2468 Chapters 31656 Views 10 Bookmarked Completed Status
Forcefully brought over from the modern world to an alternate world, Wang Chong felt detached and lived his life aimlessly.
However, when calamity struck and he saw his family and everything he cared for being torn apart, he felt regret.
Thus, he stood up and eventually became the Grand Marshal of the Central Plains, leading an army against those who seek to destroy all he cherished.
Yet, despite all his efforts, it was already too late to reverse destiny.
But before his death, a shooting star, the same one which brought him to this world, appeared before him, and he was given another chance to undo his regrets.
- Chapter 1: The Downfall of the Central Plains
- Chapter 2: Reincarnated to a Human
- Chapter 3: Changing Myself
- Chapter 4: Crisis of the Wang Clan
- Chapter 5: Number One Expert of the Wang Clan
- Chapter 6: Vengeance of a Gentlemen
- Chapter 7: Taunting Yao Feng
- Chapter 8: Wrecking Havoc at Vast Crane Pavilion
- Chapter 9: Escalating Chaos
- Chapter 10: Teaching Yao Feng a Lesson
- Chapter 11: Wang Chong Persuades His Father
- Chapter 12: Discerning
- Chapter 13: Yao Guang Yi’s Doubt
- Chapter 14: Lu Ting’s Words
- Chapter 15: Opportunity to Strike it Rich
- Chapter 16: Uproar
- Chapter 17: Wang Chong’s Discovery
- Chapter 18: Foreign Sindhi Monks
- Chapter 19: Hyderabad Ore
- Chapter 20: The Unconventional Right to Distribution
- Chapter 21: An Astonishing 90 000 Taels!
- Chapter 22: Cousin Zhu Yan
- Chapter 23: Cousins Playing Out a Show
- Chapter 24: Eight Gods Pavilion
- Chapter 25: Wang Chong’s Childhood Playmate
- Chapter 26: Borrowing a Chicken to Lay Eggs
- Chapter 27: Su Bai’s Scheme
- Chapter 28: 1700 Gold Taels
- Chapter 29: Madam Wang’s Discipline
- Chapter 30: King Song’s Bestowment
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page WebNovelTop on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels