Mo Ran felt that taking Chu Wanning as his master was a mistake.
His Shizun was just so similar to a cat, while he was like a silly dog.
Dogs and cats were biologically different. The silly dog hadn’t originally intended to put his furry paws out towards that cat.
He originally thought that dogs should be with dogs, like his senior brother, who was beautiful and docile, like a cute Japanese Spitz. They would look so good together.
But after dying and coming back to life, after living two lifetimes, the one he’d brought back to his den both times was that snow-white kitty Shizun that he didn’t even have his eye on at first.
- Chapter 1: This seat is dead
- Chapter 2: This seat is alive
- Chapter 3: Master of the seat
- Chapter 4: Cousin of the seat
- Chapter 5: There is no steal in this seat.
- Chapter 6: Master of the seat
- Chapter 7: This seat loves to eat
- Chapter 8: This seat is punished
- Chapter 9: This seat is not a drama
- Chapter 10: The beginning of this seat
- Chapter 11: I want to be a relative, happy!
- Chapter 12: This is a wrong person...
- Chapter 13: Bride in the seat
- Chapter 14: This family is married
- Chapter 15: This is the first time I have seen how this cavern is opened.
- Chapter 16: This seat is stunned
- Chapter 17: The master of this seat is injured, this seat is very...
- Chapter 18: This seat has asked you
- Chapter 19: This seat tells you a story
- Chapter 20: This seat tells you a story (2)
- Chapter 21: This seat tells you a story (3)
- Chapter 22: The master of this seat is angry.
- Chapter 23: This seat cant stop him
- Chapter 24: This seat is cold war with him
- Chapter 25: This place hates to die for him!
- Chapter 26: When I saw this seat with Jun
- Chapter 27: Let me cook the noodles in this seat.
- Chapter 28: This seat is a bit messy
- Chapter 29: I don’t want you to die.
- Chapter 30: I don’t want to eat tofu
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page WebNovelTop on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels