The Lazy Swordmaster
222 Chapters 13188 Views 28 Bookmarked Ongoing Status
I finally managed to kill the demon lord.
Can’t I rest a bit now?
Just leave me alone.
Let me rest.
Riley Iphelleta, in his past life, was a hero who defeated the demon king. Although he emerged victorious throughout his battles, the emotional strain of continuous fights got the best of him.
After experiencing rebirth in a household that upholds their reputation through sword skills and that doesn’t lack power to support a leisure life, he decided to be Iphelleta’s House’ lazy swordsman, but the course of life isn’t easy as he wants it to be so he must make a choice if he will bare his fangs or continue…
… his naps.
- Chapter 1 - A Certain Butlers Diary (Prologue)
- Chapter 2 - Heroes Exist to Save the World
- Chapter 3 - Riley is…
- Chapter 4 - The Poisoned Soup
- Chapter 5 - Nightly Guest (Part 1)
- Chapter 6 - Nightly Guest (Part 2)
- Chapter 7 - Just Who…?
- Chapter 8 - Just who…? (Part 2)
- Chapter 9 - Tampering with evidence
- Chapter 10 - Tampering with evidence (Part 2)
- Chapter 11 - Popcorn
- Chapter 12 - Popcorn (Part 2)
- Chapter 13 - Popcorn (Part 3)
- Chapter 14 - Popcorn (Part 4)
- Chapter 15 - Popcorn (Part 5)
- Chapter 16 - Hide and Seek (Part 1)
- Chapter 17 - Hide and Seek (Part 2)
- Chapter 18 - Hide and Seek (Part 3)
- Chapter 19 - Hide and Seek (Part 4)
- Chapter 20 - Hide and Seek (Part 5)
- Chapter 21 - Journey to the Capital (Part 1)
- Chapter 22 - Journey to the Capital (Part 2)
- Chapter 23 - Journey to the Capital (Part 3)
- Chapter 24 - Journey to the Capital (Part 4)
- Chapter 25 - Arrival at Solia
- Chapter 26 - Arrival at Solia (Part 2)
- Chapter 27 - Right Solia, Lower Solia (Part 1)
- Chapter 28 - Right Solia, Lower Solia (Part 2)
- Chapter 29 - A Strange Guest
- Chapter 30 - A Strange Guest (Part 2)
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page Read Novel Daily on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels