Qin Ran was kidnapped and sold by a human trafficker to the countryside at the age of three. The Qin family found her back half a year ago, but because they had taken a liking to their foster daughter, Qin Xue, and refused to let her suffer grievance just because Qin Ran had returned, they continued to let Qin Xue occupy the main bedroom, learn the piano, etc. Meanwhile, the real daughter, Qin Ran, could only sleep in the maid’s room on the first floor. Because Qin Ran refused to accept Qin Xue’s out-of-season clothes and wore a second-hand bag, she was labeled as being insensible. Since then, her mother never bought her another piece of clothing. The Qin family even strictly warned Qin Ran not to harbor any thoughts for Qin Xue’s fiance, Fu Li.
Later on, Fu Li was involved in a car accident that resulted in high paraplegia… Qin Ran’s mother said, “Xiao Ran, our family has a collaboration with the Fu family, so we can’t turn on them at a time like this. Although the engagement was for Qin Xue, you’re the real daughter of the Qin family. Madam Fu has been understanding and agreed to let you marry into their family.” Her mother even said, “Why aren’t you happy? The Fu family is rich, so if you marry into their family, you can be a young madam and enjoy life. Isn’t that great? Regardless, we’re trying our best to give you a better life than before!” But Qin Ran said, “I’m pregnant. Also, I’m severing ties with all of you from today on.” The Qin family was enraged, but they refused to believe that a brat like Qin Ran would really give up the Qin family fortune and sever ties with them.
No one expected Qin Ran to leave the Qin family with such a resolution. She then found her baby’s father and became the wife of the legendary bigshot, Mo Chi. The top-class bigshot thought he had married an inexperienced and pitiful girl with a sad past, but then… She defused bombs with her bare hands, possessed miraculous medical skills, and was highly trained in martial arts… Mo Chi was baffled. “What else don’t I know about you?”
- Chapter 1 - Sever All Ties
- Chapter 2 - Getting Married
- Chapter 3 - The Heartbreaking Little Girl
- Chapter 4 - Getting The Marriage Certificate Today
- Chapter 5 - Must Work
- Chapter 6 - Living in the Master Bedroom Isn’t Bad Either
- Chapter 7 - The Daily Life of A Worker
- Chapter 8 - Uninvited Guest
- Chapter 9 - Want Some Spicy Crayfish
- Chapter 10 - Everyone Has Secrets
- Chapter 11 - The Mo Family’s Old Mansion
- Chapter 12 - Is She Worthy?
- Chapter 13 - College Entrance Examination Results
- Chapter 14 - How Could It Be 0?
- Chapter 15 - Crayfish Reward
- Chapter 16 - Bet
- Chapter 17 - Like Raising a Daughter
- Chapter 18 - Going to the Celebration Party
- Chapter 19 - Top Scholar of the College Entrance Examination
- Chapter 20 - With Eggs On Their Faces
- Chapter 21 - Write Off
- Chapter 22 - Stubborn but Soft-hearted
- Chapter 23 - Unexpected Interlude
- Chapter 24 - Enemies Are Bound to Meet
- Chapter 25 - Marrying A Top Scholar As A Wife
- Chapter 26 - Isn’t It Just an Examination?
- Chapter 27 - Favourite
- Chapter 28 - A Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
- Chapter 29 - The First Gold Bead
- Chapter 30 - The Difference Between Smart and Stupid
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report