Have you ever wished you exactly knew how to accomplish your dreams? Not feeling the slightest doubt anymore? Being aware at any time how every choice, action and decision of yours affects your future?
That’s what happened to Jake Wilderth, a procrastinating young man without ambition. When a mysterious silver spaceship, popping out from nowhere, delivered to each Earthling a bracelet containing an AI introducing itself as the Oracle, their destiny changed.
From a boring uneventful life Jake began to strive for greatness, treading his Path over the dead bodies of many.
What a blessing it would have been if he was the only one profiting of such a gift! But when everyone became equal to face the future, he soon realized no gift comes for free..
Just a warning. Volume 1 sets the atmosphere in a Earth slowly degenerating into chaos and can be considered as a big prologue. It is slow and not as rewarding for the readers than mainstream stories on this website. If you can push through it will be worth it. For some real action you need to wait chap 27.
- Chapter -2 Status/ Oracle System
- Chapter 1 The Day everything changed
- Chapter 2 Global panic
- Chapter 3 The Oracle System part 1
- Chapter 4 The Oracle System part 2
- Chapter 5 Guidance
- Chapter 6 Risk and Reward
- Chapter 7 A gues
- Chapter 8 Encounter
- Chapter 9 Eureka!
- Chapter 10 Good nigh
- Chapter 11 VR Center
- Chapter 12 First mission
- Chapter 13 Expectations and reality
- Chapter 14 The customer is king
- Chapter 15 Having fun
- Chapter 16 Missing cases
- Chapter 17 The way to survival
- Chapter 18 New routines
- Chapter 19 Video-games and reality
- Chapter 20 A new hope
- Chapter 21 Meet an acquaintance
- Chapter 22 Lets get this party started!
- Chapter 23 Pauls story part 1
- Chapter 24 Pauls story part 2
- Chapter 25 Flirting with Camille
- Chapter 26 Agression
- Chapter 27 A fight to the death
- Chapter 28 Digestors and Dream Aether
- Chapter 29 New features
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report