Song Yu, an up and coming architect was supposed to be the fiancée to the second son of the Qi Family… until her family went bankrupt. The engagement was called off and she finally has the freedom to love whoever she wants to! Years later, a twist of fate made her cross paths with the Qi family again. In order to land a prestigious architect role in an upcoming hotel construction project, she had to impress the director of Qilin. Follow Song Yu as she navigates through life and love!
- Chapter 1 - Do You Have a Boyfriend Yet?
- Chapter 2 - A Mellow Baritone Rang from Above
- Chapter 3 - Why Did He Have To Kiss Her After Getting Her Out Of Trouble?
- Chapter 4 - Our Director Did Not Particularly Enjoy Helping Others
- Chapter 5 - The Delicate Fragrance of Song Yus Lips Still Lingered In Between His Lips
- Chapter 6 - Why Would Someone as Unfathomable as Him Be Interested in Me?
- Chapter 7 - Being Unceremonious and Imposing At The Same Time
- Chapter 8 - It Was As If He Was Dealing With The Director’s Wife
- Chapter 9 - Song Yu Felt Rather Anxious to Spend Time Alone with Qi Chengzhi
- Chapter 10 - The Tension Continued to Build up until It Became Quintessential
- Chapter 11 - Such an Indecent Private Life
- Chapter 12 - Im Heading to Your House
- Chapter 13 - When Will She Be Able to Get Married?
- Chapter 14 - She Distanced Herself Awkwardly from Qi Chengzhi
- Chapter 15 - Is It Possible for You to Have A Simple Meal, Young Master Cheng?
- Chapter 16 - Is It Nice to Deceive Others and Yourself Like This, Young Master Cheng?
- Chapter 17 - He Smiled Contentedly While Looking at The Mirror; Even He Felt That He Looked Incredibly Handsome at the Time
- Chapter 18 - She Would Have Thought He Was Taking Liberty with Her
- Chapter 19 - Since Youve Asked, I Will Stay The Night
- Chapter 20 - Song Yu Almost Fainted The Moment She Walked In
- Chapter 21 - Qi Chengzhi Felt as Though He Dug His Own Grave
- Chapter 22 - What Are You Doing, Aili?
- Chapter 23 - I Bumped into A Rabid Dog on The Way Here and It Was Scary
- Chapter 24 - Qi Chenglin Seemed Adamant for Her to Stay
- Chapter 25 - Could It Be That He Fallen for His Brother’s Ex-Fiancée?
- Chapter 26 - It Is Futile for Some People to Work Hard
- Chapter 27 - Qi Chengzhi Was Not One to Treat His Business Lightly
- Chapter 28 - Are You Not Worried You Will Be Sued to Bankruptcy By Qilin If Anything Goes Wrong?
- Chapter 29 - Do You Think You Will Be What You Are Today If It Weren’t for Chengshi?
- Chapter 30 - Young Master Cheng, Miss Song’s Business Has Been Taken By Some Other Architect From Chengshi
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page WebNovelTop on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels