Other people’s bad reputation, if not because of themselves, then it’s slandered by others. Jing Wan’s bad reputation wasn’t because of herself, but schemed by her future husband. Hong Yuan’s bad reputation wasn’t caused by others, but of his own design, only for the sake of marrying the woman he has had eyes on for two lifetimes! One unable to take a bride, one unable to marry. Because he was the number one handsomest man, but she wasn’t the number one beauty. So it was still her who has earned? What the hell?
After marrying, the husband’s close beautiful servant girls didn’t try to crawl onto the bed, but instead served her like an ancestor. The previous stewards didn’t monopolize the power, but instead handed over in great detail all the properties and even the husband’s private funds. So strange no matter how one looks at it! After getting along day and night, she discovered that her husband suffers from a severe case of crazy, please cure!
“Husband, just what do you like about me? I’ll change, just please stop being weird.”
His disease acting up in seconds, telling you with his actions, just how strong his possessive desires towards you are, that’s how much care you must give back.
Alright, for the sake of his disease not becoming more severe, and seeing how there’s no little three or little four and other little demons, Jing Wan rolled up her up sleeves and went all out.
- Chapter 1: The Person Li Hong Yuan, Jing Wan Enters the Capital
- Chapter 2: Having such a Mother, A Certain Someone
- Chapter 3: Striking You, Nothing to Consult
- Chapter 4: Rushing to Die?
- Chapter 5: Arch Nemesis
- Chapter 6: Ink orchid, another purpose?
- Chapter 7: Believing, Protecting, Darling
- Chapter 8: To Truly Love Dearly
- Chapter 9: Pitfall Digging Behavior That Can Be Seen Everywhere
- Chapter 10: Summoned by Grandfather
- Chapter 11: Unexpected Remarks
- Chapter 12: The Pitiful Fu Yun Ting
- Chapter 13: Jealousy
- Chapter 14: Liu-shi Lectures her Daughter
- Chapter 15: Scheming, Heart’s Return
- Chapter 16: Grandparent and Grandchild’s Secret Talk
- Chapter 17: Discussing Marriage
- Chapter 18: Noble Consort Su
- Chapter 19: Seven Day Pampering
- Chapter 20: Fortunate Person
- Chapter 21: Ding Duke Manor
- Chapter 22: Ding Duke Manor’s Old Madam
- Chapter 23: Sun Yi Lin
- Chapter 24: Handsome Men, Root of All Trouble
- Chapter 25: Can’t be killed, Then Just Use a Dull Knife
- Chapter 26: To Threaten, To Get Involved
- Chapter 27: To Present a Dance, Enraged
- Chapter 28: Forcibly Cutting Marriage Ties
- Chapter 29: Guilt, Fulfillment
- Chapter 30: Relieved, Regret, Testing
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report