Under The Veil of Night
In the City of Crime, one law stands above them all: Only the strongest can live.
Fighting is normal, extortion is common, and death is inevitable.
Born into a wealthy family yet forced to live in poverty, Kanae Nali vowed to become strong enough to take back what rightfully belonged to her—even if it meant that she had to face the consequences and brave the dangers lurking in every corner.
Yet on the outside, just like her mysterious peers, she was no different from the other high school students living their lives to the fullest.
“Under the ray of light, my ability will only make me die faster. Under the veil of night, my ability allows me to survive longer.”
- Chapter 1 Kanae Nali
- Chapter 2 Crime City
- Chapter 3 New Friend
- Chapter 4 If You’re a Man, No Girls Will Refuse You
- Chapter 5 Goal in High School
- Chapter 6 Different, but Still Friends
- Chapter 7 The Meaning of the Nickname
- Chapter 8 Coincidental Meeting
- Chapter 9 The Place
- Chapter 10 Attack on the School
- Chapter 11 Living Peacefully?
- Chapter 12 Bully!
- Chapter 13 Unofficial Teacher
- Chapter 14 Mid-Term Test Preparation
- Chapter 15 Tension before the Tes
- Chapter 16 Midterm Exams
- Chapter 17 Student Council Selection
- Chapter 18 So He’s the Student Council Presiden
- Chapter 19 I want Another Match
- Chapter 20 Kevin Kalin
- Chapter 21 Result of the Tes
- Chapter 22 Trouble Brewing
- Chapter 23 People in This City
- Chapter 24 Student Council New Members
- Chapter 25 Inciden
- Chapter 26 Introduction
- Chapter 27 Student Council First Meeting 1
- Chapter 28 Student Council First Meeting 2
- Chapter 29 Smiling Devil
- Chapter 30 Retaliation
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report