The young man living in a frontier mining village, Elliott, lived in estrangement there.
The reason was because he carried the blood of the Demon Race, and had an unusual face, with two small horns growing from it.
Several years after his mother – his only family – died, a young woman who called herself an acquaintance of her mother’s came to visit, and once she knew of Elliott’s existence, displayed the traits of a succubus, and whispered thus:
“From now on you will ravish many women, steal many lives, and trample over the world, you shall dominate. But to start … you will dominate me, violate me, please”.
Unable to wield a sword, nor kill his opponents with magic, the mixed-blood young man who could only grant a slight bit of magic into matter, used information, tools, and traps, repelling enemies, ravishing women, making them submit and fall into demonhood, and dominated them, surviving in a ruined world.
This is the story of the young man who was the Lord of the perilous place of fear, one that never allows a guest to leave, the “Man-Eating Dungeon”, and the women whose lives had been derailed by him.
- Chapter 0 - Preface: Welcome to the Man-Eating Dungeon
- Chapter 1 - Bloodline That Brings Calamity: The Half-Man’s Origins
- Chapter 2 - Bloodline That Brings Calamity: The Late-Night Visitor
- Chapter 3 - Bloodline That Brings Calamity: A Night with the Succubus
- Chapter 4 - Bloodline that Brings Calamity: Village Girl Dahlia
- Chapter 5 - Night of the Flames of Catastrophe : The Taking of Lives
- Chapter 6 - Night of the Flames of Catastrophe: Demon Transforming Magic
- Chapter 7 - Night of The Flames of Catastrophe: Counterattack
- Chapter 8 - Night of The Flames of Catastrophe: Descent into Demonhood
- Chapter 9 - The Villains’ Preparation: Talks with the Mercenary Commander
- Chapter 10 - The Villains’ Preparation: Adventurer Team “Red Crows”
- Chapter 11 - The Villains’ Preparation: Reception Arrangements
- Chapter 12 - The Villains’ Preparation: The Red Crows’ Party
- Chapter 13 - Red Crows Invade: Skirmish
- Chapter 14 - Red Crows Invade: Afternoon Decision
- Chapter 15 - Red Crows Invade: At the Inn
- Chapter 16 - Red Crows Invade: Time of Temptation
- Chapter 17 - Red Crows Invade: The Female Thief Charlotte’s End
- Chapter 18 - Red Crows Invade: Dog Girl Shiro
- Chapter 19 - The Red Crows Fall: Night Battle
- Chapter 20 - The Red Crows Fall: Capture
- Chapter 21 - The Red Crows Fall: Depraved Ritual
- Chapter 22 - The Red Crows Fall: Female Mage Thalia
- Chapter 23 - The Crow Falls: The Magician’s Bewilderment
- Chapter 24 The Crows Fall: Increasing
- Chapter 25: The Crows Fall - Sara
- Chapter 26: The Crow Falls - Live Decoy Fishing
- Chapter 27: The Crow Falls - Changing Into a Succubus
- Chapter 28: Second Prologue - Once again, Welcome to the Dungeon
- Chapter 29: Watergate City Abram - Winter Ends
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report