Fang Ping finally settled an issue after wasting half an hour of his life. He wasn’t dreaming nor acting —for God’s sake, if acting in a movie could restore his youth, then the film crew deserved a trip to heaven immediately!
After verifying that he had reincarnated, Fang Ping felt a wave of panic before settling down and accepting the truth.
What was the truth? It was that he had indeed reincarnated into a younger version of himself, and since he was equipped with his knowledge of the future, he was going to seize the day and become the next-big-thing in the business world! He was going to be rich!
That was that, until his friend interrupted him.
“So are you signing up for the martial sciences exam?”
What? Was this a joke? Or had he been handed the wrong script? Was this even the right universe? What was martial sciences? Why did the exam cost 10 thousand bucks to sign up? Loaded with questions, Fang Ping will soon realize that he might not have struck the jackpot as he had initially thought…
- Chapter 1 - The Wrong Script
- Chapter 2 - I Must Take the Martial Sciences Examinations!
- Chapter 3 - Neglecting Social Sciences In Favor of Martial Sciences
- Chapter 4 - Everything Could Not Go On If He Was Poor
- Chapter 5 - Hehehe!
- Chapter 6 - Poverty Has Limited My Imagination
- Chapter 7 - The Five Stages of the Martial Sciences Exam
- Chapter 8 - Dismayed
- Chapter 9 - Standard Vitality Points
- Chapter 10 - Vitality Checkups
- Chapter 11 - First Checkup
- Chapter 12 - A Ruthless Vow
- Chapter 13 - Fang Ping, Who Tricked His Father
- Chapter 14 - Tiptoeing Between Heaven and Hell
- Chapter 15 - : Improving Mentality Points
- Chapter 16 - Wang Jinyang
- Chapter 17 - : Ignorance is Bliss
- Chapter 18 - : Popped Some Pills?
- Chapter 19 - Schedule
- Chapter 20 - Tenant
- Chapter 21 - : Perfect!
- Chapter 22 - This Is Unfair!
- Chapter 23 - Spooking Himself
- Chapter 24 - Testing the Waters
- Chapter 25 - Arrangements
- Chapter 26 - Scheming
- Chapter 27 - Fang Ping, The Great Villain
- Chapter 28 - Haul
- Chapter 29 - Martial Artists Sure Are Rich!
- Chapter 30 - The Requirements to Breakthrough as a Martial Artist
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report